Legacy Property Management
Creating Neighbourhoods Where Families Desire to Live
Professional Condo Corporation Managment
- Proactive Condominium Management Made Simple
- Our 10 step Asset Protection Management Plan saves your building time and money in the short term & long term.
- Legacy Planning for your condo corporation to maximize your re-sale value
- We help your condo corporation balance their budget, eliminating excess spending while taking care of the things that are truly important
- Full Accounting Services
- Proactive Condo Corp Budgeting
- Arrears Program
- Physical Maintenance & Inspection Program
Creating Neighbourhoods where families desire to live
- Proactive Management that creates long term tenants
- Saving our clients TIME & MONEY
- Maximize the full rental value of your real estate
- Reducing Costly tenant turn-over
- Coherent rental, condo corporation & accounting systems
Proactive Property Management Made Simple
- Rent paid directly to owner not management company
- Owner approves/declines all tenant applications
- Owners sign all paperwork
- Owners receive all tenant paper work
- Owners receive all move in/out pictures
- Efficient & modern property management systems
- Thoughtful tenant relations that create long term tenancies
- Protecting your asset & maximizing Return on Investment
Protecting your asset & maximizing Return on Investment
Extensive Investment Real Estate Experience
Cost Conscious with Choosing Vendors
Tenant Retention Systems
Condo Documents Online Portal
Direct Contact to Real People
Systems Designed to Save you Time & Money
Integrated Statement & Invoicing System
Weekly Onsite Visits for Condo Buildings
10 Step Program to Protect your Asset
Emergency Call Line
- A commitment to quality. We’ll treat your property as though it were our own.
- Focus on your investment return. We will market your rental, weighing the researchand numbers together with you to set an appropriate rent; carefully interview tenants; repair and maintain your rental in a timely fashion.
- Personalized service. We’ll take the time to get to know you and your property.
* Activities that require a real estate license will be carried out by a licensed real estate brokerage.